Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our New Home & Kitchen

So we've all begun our trek for fall, hard classes, lots of work and walking, long days, you know -the usual. Started off on fairly balanced feet, meeting the roomies, dances and information tossed at our feet... But amidst all these new and exciting things, I've come to realize this is my home (and kitchen) for this year. I am expected to eat, sleep, live and breathe in this place (certainly the breathing part eh?).

I happen to be in the sixth college resident halls (707), the first things I started to notice once reality came crashing in is:

1. No hot-plates are allowed... and there are no stove tops in the kitchenette... This threw me off a bit, no cooking for ourselves? I was a little disappointed. If apartments can have their own why can't each resident hall have one?

2. I am definitely happy with how suites promote community amongst fellow students, I think it will make a HUGE difference later in the year...

3. The water bottles are awesome! Free and Reusable, can't beat it!

There's got to be more but it’s gonna come bit by bit...
Don't forget to check out Goody's!!!

Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment