Friday, May 14, 2010

Sun God Rice Recipe

Well I am naming this recipe in today's big event: Sun God.
This recipe is the easiest that I have posted so far.

Ingredients/Tools:
Soup of your choosing
Rice/Cooker
Can Opener:














Bowl
Fork


So 1st cook your rice
Second use a can opener that punctures the can, you want to remove the lable on the can, and puncture a hole on one side and then on the other side (2 holes give it air to replace the soup so it is easier to pour out)
And Mix. I add pepper =]

It is super easy, but super good. I like to use Amy's Organic Tomato Bisque, it tastes almost exactly like Chef Boyardee Canned Goods.... You can use any soup, Split Pea, Potato and Squash Bisque are my recommendations.

Now a lot of people do not have a can opener that can puncture but you can get one at Goody's Place and Market.

I buy most of my soup at Foodworx, but Earl's and the Village Place and Market also have a good variety.

So since EVERYONE is going to Sun God please be safe. If you are enjoying some of the more, well, frowned upon by authority liquids, make sure to EAT, it will make any side affects better tomorrow (I promise).

Angela =]


No comments:

Post a Comment