Monday, November 30, 2009

Morning Sunshine!

I am one of those people who completely support having a morning meal. But I find it difficult at times to balance a morning meal with getting ready, finishing my procrastinated studies and going to class at 8 am. I either have to eat breakfast out, make it at home, or take it with. So here are some of the things I have learned to do:

Eating out:

Foodworx: Breakfast Burrito: eggs, beans, hash browns, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese (expect a line), or biscuits and gravy.
Canyon Vista: 75 cent eggs anyway you want them! Over-easy, Scrambled, Fried.
OVT: Bobcat and yogurt, for a small yogurt it is $1.95 and they have peach, blueberry, vanilla, strawberry, and you can add granola.

Eating in my room:

Cereal
The biggest selection of cereal is at Foodworx, and the healthiest selection is at Earls, but you can find cereal at Rogers, Goody's, and the Village.
Pop-tarts
The best selection is at Earls, but there are also pop-tarts at Rogers, Foodworx and Goody's.
Hot Pockets/Breakfast Burritos
The best selections are at the Village and Goody's, but they can also be purchased at Earl's Place, Roger's, and Foodworx.

On The Go:

Oatmeal and juice
OVT, Cafe V, Canyon Vista, Plaza, and Foodworx all have a juice machine and oatmeal. I often eat that on my way to class since I can get oatmeal and the juice with a lid. Not to mention you can add raisins, brown sugar or granola to the oatmeal!

COFFEE =D
This is a must.
If I don't make it in my room, I get it at Goody's because they open at 7am, which is 2 hours before any other place and market. They also have what is called a commuter's special which is coffee or milk, bagel or donut, and juice or fruit for $4. And when you are feeling really dangerous you can get a chocolate covered croissant. Yum.

Angela =]


1 comment: