Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Early Morning Hunger Monkey Jumping on Your Back?

Hey everyone,

First, a quick announcement- the Lacrosse team is having an opening home game on Saturday at Warren field against Biola.  For more information, visit http://sportsclubs.ucsd.edu/sports/teams/lacrossem/schedule.php.

Second, I hate waking up early.  There's a kind of two part hatred involved- the fact that I have to drag myself out of bed before I am physically ready to function and the forethought required to put myself to bed at a decent hour the night before.  It's tough to say which one is less enjoyable.  Either way, if you find yourself in my position, forced out of the house in the AM, it can be difficult to find breakfast.  Many dining halls are closed and I heard a rumor that Earl's Place had stopped serving breakfast items.  I'll make it easy on you: OVT, ERC's cafe, Earl's Place, Revelle's cafe, and Pines all open at 7AM, so next time you have a reason to be out and about super early in the morning and can't find an open dining hall (mainly for all of you sixth college residents)  stop by one of these places and grab a bite.

Stay Classy San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment