Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Give a shout out to UCSD with a testimonial. Plus a "FRESH" sneak peek!

Hey guys,
Whew this rain is intense! We can expect more rain, so please do your best to dress according to the weather, for the sake of your health. ; ) I got caught out there in sandals the other day...oops.












Are you an on-campus resident, and want to express all the reasons you love UCSD?
Well Laurie Chambliss wants to hear from you.
Here is the request Laurie sent to me, Jessica, and Angela:

Testimonials needed!

I'm looking for testimonials from campus residents for future UC San Diego
publications!

Please spread the word and / or drop me a line to let future residents know
what you love about living/eating/playing on campus.

Email Lchambliss@ucsd.edu with your testimonial, name, graduation date and
college. Thanks!

Examples:

"The annual Halloween costume contest at the Price Center is such a
crazygood time, it's great to see staff and students get creative!" --Coco

"I love the vegan options at Café Ventanas... It's awesome that the Dining
restaurants offers something for every diet." --Hans

"Living on Thurgood Marshall college is amazing because you are SO close to
the beach
!" –Biff

This is my testimonial:

I am so grateful that I got to be a part of The Village Transfer Housing on campus. It's just one of the incredible communities that made my transition to UCSD so fulfilling. My advice is to explore all that UCSD has to offer because the diverse social scene is there for those who want to get involved!

Hilary Wilhelm

Graduation year: 2012

Muir College


This is a great opportunity to give future residents an idea of campus life. Have fun with it!


P.S. everyone......
I just screened the film "FRESH" that will be playing every night during our Rush EKO week. I absolutely loved the film! I watched it with Tina, one of the Village CCs, and we felt so inspired afterward. It has a great message of truth, and an even greater message of the importance of vision on our part.
Here's the trailer for the film if you want to get a sneak peak. :)



Enjoy the rain!

take care of "you" : )

~Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment