Monday, January 11, 2010

You can make change!

Greetings friends!

This is my first time writing since before winter break. I got ill with winter stress travels (going around the East Coast in an intense snow season is not the lightest on the bones). Anyways, Angela kindly covered the gift of being a blogger for HDH while I was recovering last night. Now I am refreshed and ready to write!

While being ill, I was diverted from eating predominantly raw vegan, and sought some warm comfort foods. Earl's Place provided me with delicious organic and vegan burritos made by Amy's. My favorite kind is the bean and rice, non-diary type... mmm delicious!

Amys


I was also flattered but a little embarrassed with the other "services" Earl's Place provided. Things like "passion meters", "grow a lover", and "love dust." All for the sake of your contentment on that day of February 14th. We are really taken care of living on campus!



And onto the subject of my more raw diet, it is amazingly catered to on campus. The reason is pretty obvious: everything raw is not cooked. So I load up on the fruits, vegetables, nuts, and kombucha which I can find all on my college campus. Soon, there will be farmers bringing me locally grown food called "Farm 2 U." I even went so far to ask HDH on their facebook, which is regularly maintained, that they supply sprouts at Earl's. (Sprouts are a very nutrious and important part of the raw diet.) Before, I was walking to the Village all the way from Warren to get my hands on dem sprouts, but now, not fortuitously, Earl's Place carries sprouts! What kindness. I encourage you all to make change by the power of suggestion. Feel free to post your comments on the HDH facbook. The link is below.
















Well friends, I have said so much. Until next time!


In love,
Jessica


HDH Facebook:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your posting.
    Hmm...never really understood the RAW diet before...not that it should be a huge mystery.
    Thanks for the link. I will sure check it out!

    ReplyDelete