Monday, January 4, 2010

Meatless Welcomes

Welcome back! I hope your winter break was relaxing, interesting, and the travel wasn’t too hard. 

So, let's jump right back in the mix... the long awaited Meatless Modays have begun!

There was a trial-run of Meatless Monday at Plaza Cafe today. It was very crowded, but also very good. I had a plate of Greek Food, a type of rice pilaf and a spicy noodle with Bell Peppers and Snow Peas. It was delicious.

I paired my dish with a Holistics peach amalaki herbal elixir that I got at Roger’s next door.

Check out the next Meatless Monday near you... they are on a rotating schedule throughout the Dining Services restaurants.

1st Monday of the month / Canyon Vista

2nd Monday of the month / Plaza Cafe

3rd Monday of the month / OVT

4th Monday of the month / Cafe Ventanas


Angela Cooper =]

1 comment: