Monday, November 2, 2009

Fishy!

Well I hope your Halloween was good, mine was. I got to see a lot of very creative and neat costumes running around on Saturday.

Sunday, I got a fish. I was told I could have one in the dorm, so after checking with my RA, I got one. It is a Beta and his name is Napoleon. I was always told that while living on campus I couldn’t have a pet, but here we are able to have fish. It is really nice being able to have a non-judgmental companion, not to mention I missed my other pets at home. The rule for Resident Halls and Apartments, is no more than a one gallon tank per person.










But don’t forget this is a living thing and you, only you, are responsible for taking care of it! So remember to get food, Petsmart is in the Ralphs plaza and you can use your ID to take a bus over there!

Angela =]

No comments:

Post a Comment