Friday, February 26, 2010

Dinner Out


So I don't often get away from the nearest restaurants here on campus, the two closest to me are Foodworx and Canyon Vista. But there are times when I feel that I really want to "go out and eat". Most people would assume I want to leave campus, this is not true. I find it quite like going out when I visit Cafe V. It takes either a decent walk or a bus ride to get to that side of campus, not to mention it is completely different than Foodworx. I love sushi and here I can get fresh sushi, there is a giant salad bar, soup/chili, a grill, a full scale meal, and pizza/pasta.


The food at Cafe V is a lot like going out for me. But I think this would be the same for you but at different locations. I suggest that you break your habits and get out, try a new place. For example if you mainly eat at Canyon Vista try Goody's, if your at Plaza try Cafe V, if your at OVT try Foodworx, I think you will find the experience rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment