Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Budgeting Your Points

As a freshman this is the first time I have ever had budget. I have to weigh my options cheap to expensive, fresh and healthy to delicious and unhealthy. It’s not easy especially when you have a set amount of money. Is that Venti Carmel Machiato at Earls worth it? It tastes good, but I only have so much dining dollars. At first I had no clue how much I had spent or how much I should have, so I started going through all the info that HDH had given me.

In the resident halls you get about $82 to spend per week.

In the apartments you get about $63 to spend per week.

(On the minimum plans).

There is a schedule by week of how much money you should have left. You can check your balance every time they swipe your card; it shows up on the meter they use to ring u

p your purchases. If you don’t see it, then ask.

Don’t forget that if you want those Carmel Machiato’s every day then you can always bump up your dining plan, or have family put Triton Cash or Dining Points on your account!

Here is the schedule:














For bigger pictures use this link:

http://hdh.ucsd.edu/diningservices/images/DiningDollarsBudget.pdf

If you have any questions remember to visit:

http://hdh.ucsd.edu/diningplan/

Angela =]


No comments:

Post a Comment